Once you realize how fabulous ArcSite is, you may want to add other folks from your company and have a group account. This article outlines how to do so.
There can be two minor variations here.
- You bought an individual license originally
- You bought more than one, so you already have a "Company Account"
Regardless of which situation you come in with, the process is very similar. There is one small change if you are moving from an individual account and it is highlighted in the steps below.
To add new users to your company account there are two steps
- Pay for additional subscriptions
- Add specific users to the company account
Paying for additional accounts
- Navigate to https://user.arcsiteapp.com
- Log in if requested
- in top right corner, tap on your email
- Select the Upgrade option in the drop down list
- At the following screen tap on the Purchase button for your current subscription level. Your current subscription level will be noted at the top of the screen (#1 shown below)
- HERE ONLY IF YOU ARE MOVING FROM AN INDIVIDUAL / SINGLE ACCOUNT TO MULTIPLE , you will need to change the form option from Individual to Company
- Choose the total number of subscriptions you want in the Quantity field (#2 show below)
- Click the Purchase button at bottom of screen. NOTE - the price shown will for all accounts, not the price for new licenses only. You will not be charged for full amount, just the difference.
#1 - Show existing subscription level and where to click to purchase more
#2 - Quantity field
Add specific users to the company account
Once you have paid for the additional subscriptions, follow these steps to add the actual user accounts to your overall company account.
- Navigate here - https://user.arcsiteapp.com/#/manage_accnt
- Log in if requested using your credentials you use on the app itself
- Add users by entering their emails in the bottom entry field and clicking on Add User
- If they have already registered they will simply be added
- If they have not registered, they will be sent an email explaining how to do so