NOTE - This feature is not available at the basic subscription level.
- You can create forms from our user site and then access them from any drawing / plan
- The forms become part of the same single deliverable / file
- Export forms as PDF or in spreadsheet compatible formats
Access / Manage Form Templates from ArcSite User Site
From the user site (https://user.arcsiteapp.com), you can create form templates that will be accessible from the app automatically.
- Navigate to https://user.arcsiteapp.com
- Log in if requested
- Tap username email in top right corner of screen
- Choose Manage Form Templates option
- From the subsequent screen you can either create a new form template or edit an existing form template.
Create New Form Template
Edit Options on the Create Form Template button on https://user.arcsiteapp.com/#/forms.
- Name your form by tapping on Rename option
- Add a new label by tapping on left side of added form elements.
- the options are Move field up, Move field down, Edit Label, Delete Field
- Tapping a plus sign will add the associated blank field type to the bottom of the form
- Cancel form creation AND Save Form
Edit an Existing Form Template
In much the same way as you create a new form template (described in section above), you can also tap on an existing form to edit and change.
Access Form from App
Once a form template has been created, it will be immediately available from the app.
To access a form from the app:
1. From within a drawing tap the left most icon on the top right corner row of icons
2. Tap on the New Form icon on subsequent dialog
3. Choose desired form from list of available ( Note below there is only the one - Checklist)
Export Completed Forms
Forms can be exported by downloading from the user site.
- From the app, upload the drawing to the user site
- From the user site open the project and the drawing itself
- Tap on the Forms tab and select the Export button
NOTE - The Export options will include both non-editable PDF and an editable CSV (Excel compatible) formats. There is is a Custom Export option as well. Please contact us if you have custom form requirements.