This article shows
- How to set a drawing scale using the calibration tool
- What to do if you do not see the calibration icon
How to Set a Drawing Scale /Calibrate your drawing:
Calibrating or setting a scale for your drawing is a simple process of a few clicks.
- Tap on the calibrate icon at the bottom left of the canvas
- Press, hold and drag alongside an object in the background or just across the screen
- As you drag you will see a scale updating automatically
- When you reach the "end" (Of the object or just the canvas), lift your finger
- You will then be prompted to enter in a length and/or unit
This tells the application what the scale of your drawing is meant to be. Based on that entry, all future objects will match the scale you just set.
If you do not see the calibration icon
The calibration icon is not always visible on the screen. The icons that appear in the lower left corner of the canvas come and go depending on what tool you have "active" and/or the currently selected objects.
If you do not see the calibration icon you should do one or both of the following:
- Tap any blank part of the screen to unselect any selected objects
- Unselect the active (Orange) toolbar icon by tapping it again to unselect it