You use your ArcSite cloud account to manage your existing plans. By uploading to your cloud account, these plans will be automatically accessible from the iPad app itself.
Steps required to Upload PDFs
- Navigate to https://user.arcsiteapp.com on your computer. Note you are not able to upload PDFs from your iPad.
- Use your ArcSite credentials (the ones you log into ArcSite with) to log into the account
- Choose the project (or create one) in which you want your plans to be.
- Click the "Upload" button
- Follow the steps provided
Accessing the plans in the app
- After you have uploaded your PDF plans as shown above, they will show up immediately in the app
- They will need to be downloaded to the local iPad by tapping on the download icon ( See Below)
- NOTE - Since the plans are not immediately downloaded, you need to be in an area with an internet connection to download them to the local iPad.