Setting a scale for your drawing is a simple process of just a few clicks. This process tells the tool what scale you want to work in.
Note - Based on that entry, all future objects will match the scale just set until set again.
- Ensure you have no tool active in the toolbar. If one is active, tap it to make it inactive
- Ensure you have nothing selected on screen
- Tap on the Calibrate icon in lower left corner of screen
- Accept pop up message
- Press down and drag across length
- Lift finger
- Specify the distance
- If starting from a blank screen, you can drag across the entire width to define
- If starting with a Photo or PDF, drag across the width of a known length shown. For example the width of a doorframe.