The Setting Panel is accessible from the top right corner of the app.
Setting for Common Tasks or "Issues"
Choosing a unit (Metric / Imperial) - Choose Units and Precision
Changing how things snap to each other
- Object Snap - This top level option turns on and off all of the individual snap options at once
- Object Snap Settings - lets you choose from all of the individual snap options
Changing the Grid - The optional grid makes manual drawing easier. The grid options in include:
- Showing or hiding
- Choosing a grid cell size
- Whether objects will snap to the grid.
- These topics are discussed in more detail in this article - Grid Options
The app is automatically changing existing lines in unexpected ways after changing another line.
Turning off the Smart Dimension option will stop the app from automatically changing "related" lines for a closed object.