There are two ways to delete and copy/duplicate drawings.
- Delete or Copy a single drawing
- Delete or Copy multiple drawings
Delete or Copy a Single Drawing
Individual drawings are deleted or copied/duplicated from within a project on the Drawings screen.
Tap the details icon for the drawing you want
- Near the top of the Drawing Details pane, tap the Duplicate icon
- Select which project you want the duplicate to reside
- Then tap the Duplicate button to finish
- At the bottom center of the Drawing Details pane, tap the Delete icon(Red trash can)
- Choose your desired delete option
- Confirm Action by tapping Delete on pop up
Delete or Copy Multiple Drawings
In order to delete or copy a project you need to be in the "Manage" mode.
- Tap on Select link at top left on the project's screen
- Select one or more drawings
- Tap either the Copy or Delete icons that will have appeared at the top left
- If copying/duplicating, choose the Project in the subsequent dialog
- If deleting, acknowledge your choice
- Select Done link to exit the Manage mode