The Annotate tool has 3 options: Text, Callout, and Cloud.
There are 2 modes for Text.
Tap on the canvas where you want to start the text and begin typing. The text line will continue to grow with no wrapping
Fixed Width Text :
- Press down at a start point and drag to desired width
- Lift finger
- Newly created text block will now have a fixed width which means it will grow to that length only and will then add rows to match content.
- On canvas, press down where you want the arrow to start
- Continue to press down and drag away
- On canvas, press down where you want the cloud shape to start
- Continue to press down and drag away until desired end point
Color & Styles:
Depending on whether one of the text options or the cloud is selected, there are a number of defaults visual display settings that can be managed here.