A list of items in Excel is great for understanding what to order, however alone it provides little to no connection or relationship to what is onsite.
ArcSite takes the unique approach of combining both the visual and the Excel list to provide a total picture of your survey work.
The video and the steps below show you how by simply dropping in symbols onto your visual plan, you end up with a full set of deliverables, from a visual mapping, to an Excel of objects, and a set of related site photos.
Here are the individual steps show in the overview video above
- Open up your existing PDF and scale it by defining one known distance
- Use ArcSite Products to show the location and type of items found onsite
- Integrate photos into the work by associating them with a single instance of a product or by embedding them directly in the overall plan
- Get you work out of the app (and into the next app or persons hands) with uploading to the ArcSite cloud account and or exporting directly out of the app.
What to do next?
The next thing most folks want to do is to try it out for themselves. We can help you to do so in a number of ways:
- Reach out here email@example.com or at 1 (888) 266-1843. We can work with you to either turn on some some demo content or by bringing in some of your own, into the tool.
- Read about how Johnson Controls saves time and get better results using ArcSite for their surveying
- Read about how Regency Lighting uses ArcSite for its lighting retrofit audits
- Read more about setting up your own environment with More about ArcSite Products and/or More about ArcSite Takeoffs.