After you have created Products, you use them in the app as follows:
Step 1 - Access the Product Panel
- Tap on the Black Arrowhead icon at the top of the toolbar
- To Expand Product Panel to multiple columns, tap on expander icon at the bottom left corner
DON'T SEE ANY PRODUCTS YET?
- If this is your first access of the Products on this account, tap the Refresh icon at the top left corner of the Product Panel to retrieve them from the cloud. Note this process can take a few minutes for this initial task.
- If you have not yet created Products, view Create Products.
Step 2 - Select Product
- For Shape based Products, tap on the Product to have it automatically placed on the canvas.
- For line or area based Products, tap on Product to make active and then draw as usual
Step 3 - Define Attributes
Once a product has been added to the canvas:
- Ensure it is the actively selected object
- Tap on Attributes icon on the lower left corner of screen
- Fill in any fields necessary
- Tap Save and Close button