Connect to Your Laser Device
You can connect to your Bluetooth Measurement tool from Settings or from the Number pad itself. The following video shows the connection option within Settings.
You can send the measurement from the measurement device as follows.
- Tap to make a drawn line or wall segment the active object
- Tap on the displayed measurement
- In the number pad, ensure the Bluetooth device is connected
- Connect if necessary
- From the Bluetooth device, push button to push the measurement over
The following devices have been certified to work with ArcSite.
- DISTO D510
- DISTO D810 Touch
- DISTO S910
- DISTO D110
- DISTO D2
- DISTO D1
If you are having trouble connecting one of these supported devices, one thing to check is whether the relevant iOS setting is turned on.
To do so:
- Access the Settings app on your device
- Tap on Privacy > Bluetooth
- Ensure you have ArcSite toggled on