Once a shape has been added to the screen, it can be modified in a number of ways.
- The changes you make to the Shape will not affect the saved shape.
- You can break apart a shape to do more elaborate changes
Make Some Changes But Keep the Shape Intact:
You can make some changes to a shape on-screen without having to save as a new shape.
Changes possible are:
- Change its length and height by tapping on its Shown measurements
- Scaling it proportionally by pressing and dragging from one of its corners
- Opening the Style panel to change color, line width and line type