You can select an object on screen and make a series of copies, at a certain distance from each other, and in two different directions with the Array feature.
Access and Use
The array tool is accessible from the bottom toolbar option - Edit
- Activate Array option
- Optionally choose between the 2 array modes (See section below) by toggling the icon in the lower left of the pop up dialog
- Select the object you want to copy
- Change the number of rows or columns by tapping in and changing the relevant X numbers ( for example here the 2x or 3x) or by dragging on the green arrow lines
- Change the distance between object by tapping in and changing the ft numbers ( for example the 14' or 9')
- Change the angle by tapping in and changing the degree listed (for example 0 here)
- Use the icons in the bottom to: Step back one step, close down operation, Accept the work done.
The 2 Modes
Distance - Place arrayed objects on screen simply by dragging your finger across the screen.
Quantity - Specify the number of objects to array