Copying or Duplicating an object in ArcSite is a single action behavior that works well with a touch environment. However it may not be immediately apparent how to accomplish.
To create a copy / duplicate:
- Select one or more objects on the canvas (see - Selecting objects)
- Press, hold and drag the Copy icon (highlighted below)
- Lift finger/ stylus to create a copy of the object in place
To change the distance made during the duplication process:
- Tap the displayed dimension after duplication
- Enter in the desired length in the numeric entry pad