- You can create forms from our web interface and then access them from any drawing / plan
- The forms become part of the same single deliverable / file
- Export forms as PDF or in spreadsheet compatible formats from the ArcSite User Site
Manage Form Templates from ArcSite User Site
From the user site (https://user.arcsiteapp.com), you can create form templates that will be accessible from the app automatically.
- Navigate to https://user.arcsiteapp.com
- Log in if requested
- Tap username email in top right corner of screen
- Choose Manage Form Templates option
- From the subsequent screen you can either create a new form template or edit an existing form template.
Create New Form Template
Edit Options on the Create Form Template button on https://user.arcsiteapp.com/#/forms.
- Name your form by tapping on Rename option
- Add a new label by tapping on left side of added form elements.
- the options are Move field up, Move field down, Edit Label, Delete Field
- Tapping a plus sign will add the associated blank field type to the bottom of the form
- Cancel form creation AND Save Form
Edit an Existing Form Template
In much the same way as you create a new form template ( described in section above), you can also tap on an existing form to edit and change.
Access Form Template from within App
Once a form template has been created, it will be immediately available from the app.
To access a form from the app:
1. From within a drawing tap the left most icon on the top right corner row of icons
2. Tap on the New Form icon on subsequent dialog
3. Choose desired form from list of available ( Note below there is only the one - Checklist)
Export Completed Forms
The drawing for which a Form has been filled put must be upload to the ArcSite Cloud Account and then can the Form (and Drawing) can be downloaded from there.
- Upload the drawing to the ArcSite cloud by tapping on the Upload icon as is shown above
- Access your ArcSite cloud account here - https://user.arcsiteapp.com/#/projects
- Select the Project
- Select the Drawing
- Select the Forms Tab
- Specify Export type and finalize
- Alternately you can Download all of the Drawing Parts together at once by Clicking on Download Drawing button